What is a “complimentary cosmetic consultation?”
Our goal is to provide you with confidence that we are going to listen and communicate with you about your individual wants and needs. We have incorporated several tools to make understanding your choices easier, allow you to visualize your outcome, and help you find a way to make your dreams come true. At your consultation, we will:
- Take diagnostic photos for you to evaluate;
- Show you presentations of smiles transformed by Drs. Behner & Behner;
- Educate you with a DVD on specific procedures and make sure you have been properly informed;
- View a portfolio of photos that represents our patients' level of satisfaction;
- Use digital imaging to show you your unique smile potential;
- Fabricate mock ups to use as a guide throughout your treatment.
Transforming your smile can literally be a life-changing event!
What sets yours apart from other dental practices?
We believe that our attention to serving your needs makes us truly unique.
- Consistently staying on schedule for your appointments;
- Striving to be prepared by updating information each time you visit the office;
- Confirming your appointments, because we understand how busy your are;
- Informing you of your treatment plan, financial options, and appointment options.
Implementing the above allows our office to have open communication to provide you with the ultimate service. We want you to feel like you’re visiting friends. This allows us to serve you better and give your dental needs our full attention.
Do you accept referrals?
Many of our patients invite their family and friends to join our practice. The referrals we receive are the best compliment. We will strive to make your visit enjoyable so that you, too, will feel inclined to recommend our practice to your family and friends.
What payment options do you provide?
Investing in your smile may be easier than you think. We want to help you achieve your goals by offering several payment options. For your convenience, we gladly accept cash, check, and credit cards. We also accept most dental insurance plans and we offer no interest financing(upon approval).
Don’t see your question here? Please feel free to ask below.
1 - Notification of when your question has been answered. (Optional)