We want to continue to provide the best service to our patients. Our office continues to follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We continue to keep up with any new recommendations or guidance from these agencies. Please find some of the safety precautions and procedures you can expect to see when visiting our office:
- Only patients are allowed in the waiting room to allow for proper social distancing (minors or those that need assistance may have a guest).
- All patients and guests must wear a mask at all times in common areas.
- Patients must fill out a COVID-19 health questionnaire at each visit along with digital temperature checks.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering. It is also available in other areas throughout the office.
- Our staff has their temperature checked upon arriving at the office each day.
- All common areas and touchpoints are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day with high level disinfectants.
- Enclosed, private operatories and fixed equipment are treated with high level disinfectants after each patient.
- Proper sterilization techniques are performed on all instruments and disposable one time use products are used as much as possible.
- Antiseptic mouthwash is given to all patients before treatment.
- Our staff is following the recommended (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment guidelines. Gloves, masks, gowns, and barriers are changed between each patient visit.
As always, our main concern is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. Thank you for trusting us with your dental care and overall health and wellness.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time at 407-831-5455.